Emergency Care in Fort Worth - Medical Center Alliance ER
Expert Emergency Services
Our comprehensive emergency team, including board-certified emergency medicine physicians, specially trained nurses and physician assistants, has one goal in mind—to get you assessed, on the road to treatment and back to your life faster.
We have expertise you can trust in the most dire of emergencies—we are proud to be an Accredited Chest Pain Center and an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
Specialized Care for Children
Medical Center Alliance understands that children are not small adults. Our emergency department provides each child the special attention they deserve. The medical staff is trained in emergency pediatric care with board-certified pediatricians and pediatric registered nurses. Medical Center Alliance has a highly dedicated child life team providing a variety of services and support. Our private rooms are designed with children and families in mind.
Medical Center Alliance provides state-of-the-art, life-saving resources you’d expect from a large, regional hospital – close to home and without the wait:
- 12 completely private rooms, including rooms for pediatric patients
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Registered nursing staff with advanced certifications and pediatric training
- Trauma / code room
- Negative-pressure room
- Advanced testing and imaging technology, including CT, X-ray, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Medical laboratory with on-site blood bank
- Staff pharmacist
- Specially equipped for women's health emergencies